SOLAR SOURCE is Hiring a Solar Installer
SOLAR SOURCE has been installing custom residential/commercial solar energy systems in Southern California since 2007. We are a licensed/bonded/insured contractor in solar, electrical, and roofing. We are proud to be a leader in the renewable energy industry and are currently seeking an eager and highly motivated Solar Installer to join our team.
Our fast-growing company strives for perfection in every aspect of the solar installation process. Superior products, customer service, and employees are the reason for the growth and success we have experienced in over ten years in business. From our headquarters in Long Beach, CA, we provide full-service installations all over Southern California.
· Effectively work on a team to install and seal roof attachments, equipment racking, and solar panels
· Work with a collaborative attitude and be comfortable being on a roof on ever-changing, dynamic environments
· Perform site survey activities with a team
· Listens and takes direction from Lead Installer
· Assist in tracking inventory for each project
· Prepare, load and organize installation vehicles
· Attend mandatory staff and safety tailgate meetings
· Maintain and clean up the job site
· Other duties as assigned
· 0-2 years relative experience
· High School Diploma or trade school degree related to construction or building sciences
· Basic knowledge of residential electrical systems
· Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
· Regular and reliable attendance
· Respectful to homeowner and property, and with others around job sites
· Excellent customer service skills including verbal and written communications
· Attention to detail
· Must possess a valid driver’s license in the state where the work is to be performed
· Must be able to successfully pass a background check
· Must maintain a clean driving record
· Ability to work in extreme environments (examples: hot sun, cold, light rain, etc.)
· Ability to make multiple trips up and down a ladder
· Ability to lift, squat, deadlift, pull and carry up to 50 lbs.
· Ability to work at the ground level, kneeling, or bending
· Ability to kneel and stand repeatedly
· This position is full-time, Monday through Friday in 8-hour shifts. Compensation is hourly and based off of experience and previous qualifications. There are significant opportunities for overtime and room to grow.
Submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We chose Solar Source to install panels on our home and the process could not have been more easy. From inspection and installation to permits and financing, Jarrod and his team at Solar Source made our decision to add solar panels to our house a no-brainer. The team is experienced, well organized and very professional with great communication throughout the process. Highly recommend Solar Source to anyone looking for residential or commercial solar!
I had a really wonderful experience with installing solar at my home. The Solar Source team was responsive and kept a me informed each step of the way. Permits were pulled without any effort on my part and the installation team was friendly and respectful. I am proud to share that my utility bill is at zero most months and I am saving money as a result of the installation. I highly recommend Solar Source!
Thanks Solar Source so very much for being helpful, cost conscious, working with the belligerent City of Long Beach and taking care of all the challenges to make my installation absolutely perfect.I’m now at $1.90/month just enough to keep me tied to the grid, and saving around $300/month since I have a swimming pool.Again, highest praise!