At SOLAR SOURCE® we have been installing commercial solar systems for over 13 years. Because of our time in the solar business, we are extremely skilled at the work that we do and have come across many unique solar scenarios through our experience. Problem-solving and critical thinking skills are an integral part of the solar installation process. If you haven’t experienced certain situations before, you won’t be prepared for them which can drag down the solar installation process. Over our 13 years, you would be surprised at the unique scenarios we have come across!
There are a few questions you should ask potential solar contractor’s for your commercial solar project:
- How long have they been in the solar business?
- How many commercial solar systems have they installed?
- What were the sizes of the solar systems that they have installed? Were they similar in size to the commercial solar system that will be installed on your business?
- What solar panels are they proposing? Why are they choosing those panels? Is the quality of the solar panel in line with what you are looking for? We exclusively install Q-Cells and LG Solar panels because of their quality.
- What inverters are they proposing? Are they string inverters or microinverters? In our opinion, microinverters are a much better option than string inverters. This information on the Enphase website does a great job of explaining why they are superior.
If you will be installing a backup battery system along with your commercial solar system, you will want to ask:
- What backup battery storage system will you be installing?
- Are the backup battery storage systems in stock?
- How soon will the backup battery storage system be able to be installed?
Make sure to always get multiple bids (we recommend 3). That way you can compare all the offerings, and pricing and see what is the best fit for you.
SOLAR SOURCE® is a Southern California commercial solar installer. We are family-owned and have been in business since 2008. What sets us apart is our excellent service, quality products, and detail-oriented craftsmanship. For a free commercial solar energy analysis, fill out this form on our website.
Benefits of Hiring a Local Solar Company
We chose Solar Source to install panels on our home and the process could not have been more easy. From inspection and installation to permits and financing, Jarrod and his team at Solar Source made our decision to add solar panels to our house a no-brainer. The team is experienced, well organized and very professional with great communication throughout the process. Highly recommend Solar Source to anyone looking for residential or commercial solar!
I had a really wonderful experience with installing solar at my home. The Solar Source team was responsive and kept a me informed each step of the way. Permits were pulled without any effort on my part and the installation team was friendly and respectful. I am proud to share that my utility bill is at zero most months and I am saving money as a result of the installation. I highly recommend Solar Source!
Thanks Solar Source so very much for being helpful, cost conscious, working with the belligerent City of Long Beach and taking care of all the challenges to make my installation absolutely perfect.I’m now at $1.90/month just enough to keep me tied to the grid, and saving around $300/month since I have a swimming pool.Again, highest praise!
Partnerships / Affiliations
Phone: (562) 852-5626 | Fax: (800) 852-5026
Request an estimate or keep reading to see what else makes SOLAR SOURCE different from the restREQUEST A FREE ESTIMATE