Solar Installation San Pedro
SOLAR SOURCE has another happy homeowner in San Pedro, California! We just finished up this installation of a 7.8 kW-DC photovoltaic system. The system consists of 23 Hanwha Q-Cells Q.PEAK DUO BLK-G6+ 340 solar panels, and 23 Enphase Energy IQ7PLUS-72-2-US microinverters.
The SOLAR SOURCE Advantage
- Trustworthy: Our Employees, Our Installers – No Independent Contractors or Sub Contractors.
- Skilled: Our installers go through extensive training to learn the SOLAR SOURCE way.
- Customer Service: No call centers, You get a designated relationship manager who is there for you and your family.
- Ownership: 100% family Owned business and local SoCAL residents.
- Custom Craftsmanship: Our focus is to customize solutions for your home and your desired outcomes.
- CA Licensed: We are licensed in all three classifications: SOLAR (C-46), ELECTRICAL (C-10 ) & ROOFING (C-39)
If you’re interested in getting a quote for solar, submit a form through our website here, and a member of our team will be in touch with you soon.
We chose Solar Source to install panels on our home and the process could not have been more easy. From inspection and installation to permits and financing, Jarrod and his team at Solar Source made our decision to add solar panels to our house a no-brainer. The team is experienced, well organized and very professional with great communication throughout the process. Highly recommend Solar Source to anyone looking for residential or commercial solar!
I had a really wonderful experience with installing solar at my home. The Solar Source team was responsive and kept a me informed each step of the way. Permits were pulled without any effort on my part and the installation team was friendly and respectful. I am proud to share that my utility bill is at zero most months and I am saving money as a result of the installation. I highly recommend Solar Source!
Thanks Solar Source so very much for being helpful, cost conscious, working with the belligerent City of Long Beach and taking care of all the challenges to make my installation absolutely perfect.I’m now at $1.90/month just enough to keep me tied to the grid, and saving around $300/month since I have a swimming pool.Again, highest praise!